OUR CHARITY GOLF OPEN IS BACK!
The Hill Club, the exclusive cleaning industry networking event organisation – in partnership with the Worshipful Company of Environmental Cleaners – is delighted to invite you to our 2023 Cleaning Industry Charity Golf Open.
This year’s tournament will return to the beautiful Kingswood Golf & Country Club
The 18-hole Championship golf course was designed by legendary architect James Braid (5 times Open Champion) in the 1920s and is described as ‘Braid’s finest parkland course in England’. Comprising 6,900 yards of golfing experience, this mature course is both forgiving enough for the occasional golfer and challenging enough for those on a low handicap!
Commencing at 08:30am when tea, coffee & bacon rolls will be served on arrival, tee times will range from 09:00 to 10:30 with teams of 4 playing the superb 18 hole course. The day’s golfing concluded and scores checked, we’ll retire to the clubhouse for a few drinks before enjoying a 2-course, 3-meat* carvery at 17:00 where, following presentations from our chosen charities, trophies and prizes will be presented.
Individual player fees are £95 which includes a donation to each charity whilst teams of 4 can be booked as one ticket for £380
We also have a fantastic array of sponsorship opportunities for this event, each designed to promote your business to as wide an audience as possible.
Sponsorship packages are available as follows:-
- The Headline Sponsor package will give you a huge course banner, positioned at the entrance to the club (supplied by the Hill Club) and, the option to put your marketing materials on place settings at dinner, a pull-up banner (supplied by you) plus logo’d marketing on all our event marketing materials! Your sponsorship will also include the Beat The Pro Par 3 competition – with branded balls!! – and a post-event 200-word feature (with colour photograph) in the next Cleaning Matters magazine published! For just £750 that’s surely a package with real value!
- Our Individual Hole Sponsorship is also available at £150 which includes the supply of a logo/name banner. Holes will be allocated on a first-come/first-served basis and will be placed prominently at that hole’s tee.
To register your interest for any sponsorship option please email email@example.com and a member of our team will be in touch.
Prizes will be awarded for:-
- CIC Golf Open Team winner trophies
- Longest Drive competition
- Nearest the Pin competition
- Par 3 Birdie/Beat the Pro competition
- WCEC Player of the Day
We’d be delighted to welcome any non-golfers – or others who are unable to attend the whole day – for dinner only at a cost of £37 per head. Please select the appropriate option when booking.
The Kingswood Golf & Country Club also offers overnight accommodation (with breakfast and full use of the club’s facilities) and rooms, along with buggies, can be reserved by calling the club’s reception on: 01737 832 188
In 2022 we raised over £3,000 for charity and – as this has always been a tremendously well supported tournament – we sincerely hope that with your help we can exceed this figure and make this our biggest charity gift yet!
This is our Cleaning Industry Charity Golf Open 2023!
*vegan/vegetarian option available on request